1. Work on specific project assignments supervised by the Senior Consultant;
2. Assist line manager to develop and maintain good relationship with clients;
3. Deliver specific services with high quality and efficiency;
4. Communicate with government authorities for solving issues;
5. Perform necessary data and information analysis;
6. Conduct research of accounting and tax policies to assist development of new services.
1. University degree with excellent academic results in the fields of finance, economics, accounting or legal related majors;
2. Possess entrepreneurship and positive attitude;
3. Excellent communication skills;
4. Good analytical approach to problem solving
5. Excellent team-worker and self-motivator;
6. Quick learner with confident, assertive and open-mind;
7. Ambitious and striving for excellence and success constantly;
8. Professional MS Office skills, especially for PowerPoint and Excel;9. Excellent command of English and Mandarin.