1. Lead consulting projects for delivery of professional services to clients;
2. Develop new clients and maintain relationship with existing clients;
3. Communicate with government authorities for solving issues;
4. Perform necessary analysis of financial data;
5. Conduct necessary research of accounting and tax policies for development of new service products;
6. Work with department head for special projects;
7. Review consulting reports and associated work papers to ensure satisfied quality;
8. Coach junior and senior consultants.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting/Finance/Tax or related major;
2. At least 5 years working experience, familiar with tax affairs;
3. Prior experience with accounting or consulting firm is highly preferred;
4. Good professional spirit, positive attitude, strong affinity and sense of responsibility;
5. Be careful with strong communication and coordination ability;
6. Professional MS Office skills, especially for PowerPoint and Excel;7. Excellent command of English and Mandarin(Verbal and Written).